The traditional way of growing vegetables at home comprise choosing the right pot, checking for drainage, quantity of soil to be used, accurate amount of water needed, and deciding on the kind of fertilizer required. And if there is an imbalance in the proportion, it all goes for a toss. It requires extra care, regular check, and involves lot of attention. Whereas, Homegrow kit is hassle-free in every sense.
There are some magic ingredients stuffed inside the grow kit. Let’s see how each ingredient weaves its charm and woof! You will find tasty food crops grown at home.
- Premium Organic Cocoplug – 2 in nos.
These plugs are used to sow seeds in the Cocopeat.
- Eco-friendly Plant Supplement – 2 in nos.
This is plant food for smooth growth.
This is your chosen veggie seed.
This is your guide to how to grow veggies and herbs with accuracy.
There is more to plant care. Plant Protect (Insecticide), Plant Protect (Fungicide), and Plant Energy (Growth booster). You could buy these from our e-store for effective results.
- Delicious to taste
- Healthy lifestyle
- Saves time and money
- Child friendly (8 years & above)
- No greenhouse emissions
- Light weight and mobile
- Disease free organic soil
- Easy to grow. Simple steps.
- Neat and clean
- Environment friendly
- Guaranteed results
How it works
- Take 2 organic cocoplugs in front of you, sink them into water for a few minutes until it blossoms and stand taller than what it was before.
- Sow 2-3 seeds into the organic plugs. Keep them in shade. After 6-8 days, you will see the seeds germinate and tiny leaves blooming nice.
- Once you see 4-6 leaves, take Premium Organic Cocopeat and nurture it with 2.5 litres of lukewarm water gradually so that the water sinks in well and the Cocopeat puffs up to the brim. This process shall take about 20 minutes.
- After evenly spreading Cocopeat in the grow bag, place the eco-friendly, non-toxic plant supplement 2 in nos. in 2 sides of the bag.
- Now, take the cocoplugs and place them inside the organic Cocopeat by slightly digging into it. Do not cover the entire plant with the Cocopeat soil.
- Pour 250 ml of water every day to care for your plant of height up to 1 feet tall and 400-600 ml of water every day for plants above 2 feet of height – enjoy the harvest to the fullest.
- Occasionally spray Organic Plant Protect (Insecticide), Plant Protect (Fungicide) and Plant Energy as per the suggested doses.
READY TO GROW SOIL (COCOPEAT)
The Cocopeat is nothing but a peat made out of dust extracted from coconut husks. The dust is first washed, heat-treated, screened and then graded before being processed into Cocopeat.
This processed Cocopeat is a very good medium for plant growth. This Cocopeat can be used for three years to grow any kind of vegetable and herb.
It has the ability to store and release nutrients to plants for extended time span. Its oxygenation properties are imperative to healthy development of the roots.
It is 100% bio-degradable, environmentally friendly and a renewable resource.
BENEFITS OF COCOPEAT:
• Cocopeat is 100% organic and conditions the soil.
• It loosens the soil which in turn enables roots to spread out easily for better plant growth.
• Helps the soil retain moisture for a much longer time because of the water absorptive and retentive nature of the fibre.
• It is light in weight and hence can be moved easily.
• It is designed in such a manner that it adds to the beauty of your home wherever you choose to place this Cocopeat